Upcoming Meetings & Events
2023 Meetings & Events
2023 CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM) & Registry Retreat
The 2023 CARRA ASM will be held at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans from March 26-29, 2022, in conjunction with ACR’s PRSYM meeting:
- March 26-27: Pre Conference sessions including Registry Retreat, Fellows Program, EI Program, Pediatric Residents Orientation, Patient/Caregiver Orientation
- March 27-29: CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting
- Plenary Sessions, Committee & Workgroup Meetings
- March 29-April 1: ACR’s PRSYM Meeting
- View the 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting Program here
Registration for the 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting (including the CARRA Registry Retreat) is now open! Visit the Meeting Website to view all details and link to register.
2023 CARRA-ARTHRITIS FOUNDATION PEDIATRIC RESIDENTS PROGRAM
Click here for more information on the 2023 Pediatric Residents Program. Applications are no longer being accepted.
Residents who are co-authors on PRSYM abstracts can apply for additional support to attend the PRSYM meeting through ACR. Click here for more information about PRSYM’s Abstract Award.
CARRA is not accepting abstracts for the 2023 ASM. 2023 ACR PRSYM abstracts were due January 24. As a reminder, all publications and presentations that result from CARRA data, biospecimens, grants or from use of other CARRA resources require CARRA Publications Committee review prior to submission or presentation. If your CARRA-related abstract was accepted as a poster for the ACR PRSYM 2023 meeting, submit your final poster for CARRA review 7 days prior to submitting your final poster to ACR PRSYM here.
- Ensure your abstract includes the appropriate acknowledgments by reviewing the Acknowledgements section on the CARRA policies web page and see CARRA’s Publication and Presentation Guidelines for additional information on CARRA’s publication review requirements.
- CARRA-related PRSYM posters will be displayed electronically at the 2023 CARRA ASM.
Email [email protected] if you have questions about CARRA’s Publication Review process.
CARRA Grant Abstracts
Each awardee of a CARRA and/or a CARRA-Arthritis Foundation grant is expected to submit an abstract and attend the CARRA Annual Meeting(s) until the project is complete/final results have been presented. As there are no CARRA abstracts this year, each awardee is expected to submit an abstract (if data are available) to PRSYM. Newly awarded projects/projects that have not yet started are exempt from this requirement for 2023.
TRAVEL POLICY & AIRFARE SCHOLARSHIP POLICY FOR CARRA MEMBERS
CARRA members may be eligible to receive financial assistance to attend the 2023 ASM. Visit the CARRA Members tab on our Meeting Site to review our Travel Policy. The deadline for requests for airfare scholarships has passed. The deadline for members to submit receipts and requests for reimbursement is April 17, 2023. Refer to policy for details and instructions on how to submit.
Meeting Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
For information on meeting sponsorship and exhibit opportunities, contact Leslie Hanrahan ([email protected])
2024 Meetings & Events
2024 CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting & Registry Retreat
Dates and location TBD