Begin Working with CARRA Today
- Make progress in your R&D initiatives by working with Childhood Arthritis and rheumatology Research Alliance (CARRA), the epicenter of pediatric rheumatic disease research, The CARRA Registry and Biorepository, scientific innovation and thought leaders.
- Support CARRA’s never-ending quest to advance treatment and care for pediatric rheumatic disease patients…on the road to cures!
- Work closely with leading scientists to accelerate research in childhood rheumatic and related diseases.
- Ally with us to address your organization’s priorities in discovery and innovation in conquering significant chronic childhood diseases.
Who We Are
Since CARRA’s founding in 2002, we’ve been driven by academicians, clinicians, patients, and their families to better understand the epidemiology, outcomes, etiology, and biology of pediatric rheumatic diseases to improve care, treatment, and long-term patient outcomes. CARRA stands apart today as the only research organization focused on the subspecialty of pediatric rheumatology. With fewer than 1,000 in North America responsible for treating a myriad of childhood disease states, CARRA is dedicated to the continued growth of the field while working tirelessly to turn the corner on the care and treatment of all children and adolescents living with rheumatic disease.
Work with Us
CARRA’s track record of success working collaboratively with R&D-based therapeutics companies and mission-driven non-profit organizations is unparalleled.
Biopharma, health science companies, and non-profit organizations seek to improve care for children with rheumatologic and related diseases, work with CARRA across the healthcare continuum to develop effective and safe treatment options, as well as improve the long-term outcomes of all patients.
For companies, engage with CARRA as you map out the development of your pediatric program of the future. We will partner with you from preclinical development through FDA approval, the fulfillment of post-approval data collection requirements and in the development of meaningful outcomes research.
Via the 21 CFR Part 11 compliant CARRA Registry, CARRA can work with you to:
- Prospectively collect essential data from persons with childhood-onset rheumatic diseases
- Evaluate the safety of therapeutic agents
- Utilize more than 10 years of data to evaluate the long-term clinical outcomes associated with therapeutic agents
- Document drug treatment patterns and clinical course
- Evaluate factors other than drug treatment that are associated with clinical outcomes of interest
For non-biopharma organizations such as professional societies, charitable foundations, and patient/disease advocacy organizations, support or partner with CARRA to help carry out your mission to promote child healthcare research.
Learn more about how you and your company or organization can make a meaningful impact in the lives of children and their families living with one of the hundreds of pediatric rheumatic and related autoimmune diseases.
Please contact Leslie Hanrahan, Senior Director, Research Operations at [email protected].