CARRA Outstanding Service Award: Nominations due January 15
The Outstanding Service Award aims to recognize a CARRA member who has has made a great contribution to the organization and consistently demonstrates a high degree of excellence in teamwork and collaboration.
Help honor a valuable CARRA member by submitting them for this award. Nominations are due January 15.
Who is Eligible?
- Must be an active CARRA member in good standing.
- Current members of the Executive Committee, Steering Committee, and RROC are not eligible for nomination.
Who Should I Nominate?
- An individual whose work has advanced CARRA’s goals in measurable ways.
- Someone who encourages other to conduct work in ways that advance the goals of CARRA and advance the careers of CARRA members.
Additionally, nominees should demonstrate the following qualities:
- Responsive: innovative, resourceful and timely, approachable and open-minded, able to balance individual and organizational needs, productive
- Respectful: friendly, courteous and considerate, exhibiting care and compassion when serving others, valuing different ideas and perspectives, treating others with dignity, inclusive
- Collaborative: works successfully with other to accomplish organizational goals, demonstrates teamwork across boundaries, supports others in what they do
How do I Make a Nomination?
- Nominations must include a nomination letter that details what makes the nominee exceptional. Provide specific examples of service and impact along with how the nominee fits within the award characteristics.
- An additional supporting letter will be required regarding the nominee’s impact and service.
- Nominations can be made through this form here.
The deadline for nominations for this award is January 15.
For more information on the award, click here.