CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting Registration Update
Registration will open FRIDAY, MARCH 4 for ASM 2022!
Due to unforeseen delays, registration for the 2022 CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting will now launch on Friday, March 4. We apologize for any inconvenience.
So watch your email or visit our web page to register beginning this Friday. Then block your calendar!
- April 11 - May 3: 2022 CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting*
- April 11 - May 1: Preconference Workgroup and Committee Meetings* Registration open to current CARRA members and invited guests.
- May 2 - 3: CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting Program, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET each day. Registration open to all.
*All meetings will be held virtually. Click here to see the current meeting schedule.
CARRA-Arthritis Foundation Pediatric Residents Program
Registration Deadline: March 17
The goals of the CARRA-Arthritis Foundation Pediatric Residents Program are to:
- Provide pediatric residents with access to the broad pediatric rheumatologic community through participation in CARRA's Annual Scientific Meeting
- Encourage interested pediatric residents to consider pediatric rheumatology as a subspecialty, thus improve patient access to pediatric rheumatologists
- Introduce pediatric residents to the resources of the Arthritis Foundation
Click here for more information and to register for the 2022 Pediatric Residents Program!
Is your membership up to date?
To register for some of our CARRA ASM sessions, you must be a current member. Late fees apply.