If you are involved with the care of patients with pediatric rheumatic disease, have a job related to pediatric rheumatology/pediatric rheumatology research, and are interested in getting engaged with CARRA’s research, you may be eligible to join CARRA!
CARRA is a research network of over 550 pediatric rheumatologists, other physicians, researchers, and health care professionals. Our mission is to conduct collaborative research to prevent, treat, and cure pediatric rheumatic diseases. We are a registered 501(c)3 non-profit and a professional research organization.
CARRA offers a variety of memberships. Benefits vary by membership type.
All CARRA members receive the following benefits:
- Participation in CARRA research committees and workgroups
- Networking opportunities
- Invitation to the CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting
- Invitation to additional CARRA-related events and relevant meetings
- Access consultation services for how to engage patients in your research studies
Some CARRA members receive the following benefits:
- Access the CARRA Members-Only Collaboration Site
- Apply for CARRA grants and travel awards
- Apply for CARRA Registry data and biospecimens
- Access to administrative support to assist with distribution of CARRA-related research surveys to the CARRA membership (appropriate IRB and relevant CARRA committee approval required)
- Access to grant writing assistance as an early investigator
- Travel support to to attend the CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting
Ready to take your next step?
Learn about CARRA membership types, eligibility and benefits and to join or renew your membership!