2022 CARRA Abstracts/Posters
Oral abstracts will be presented during the following times in the meeting:
Monday, May 2 from 12:15 pm – 1:15 pm
Tuesday, May 3 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Your exact date and time will be assigned at a later date.
Oral Presentation Information
- You will have 10-12 minutes to present your abstract, and 3 minutes for questions.
- Please use the slide template HERE for your presentation.
- Upload your final approved slide deck HERE, no later than 4/18/22 to be ready for your presentation.
- Please click the button below to accept/decline your oral presentation invite and approve/decline abstract publication by Friday, March 25, 2022.
- To ensure that your participation in the meeting is a success I would like to set up a dry run to go over all meeting logistics and make sure you are comfortable with the AV. I will be sending out potential times for this as we get closer.
1. Publication Review: All CARRA-related abstracts, posters and presentations are subject to the CARRA Publication and Presentation Guidelines and to review by the CARRA Publications Committee.
2. Poster Requirements
- A section at the top of the poster must contain the Title, Authors, and Affiliations.
- Updated CARRA poster templates and acknowledgements will be HERE.
- All CARRA-related abstracts, posters and presentations are subject to the CARRA Publication and Presentation Guidelines and to review by the CARRA Publications Committee.
3. Poster Session Information
- Posters will be on display Monday, May 2 through Tuesday, May 3. Once you confirm that you will be presenting your poster you will receive instructions from Whova (the poster presentation platform) on how to log into the event platform and upload items into your poster profile. You will be able to:
- Upload a cover photo for your Poster (recommended dimensions: 1000px by 600px)
- Upload a demo video/voice recording of your Poster *REQUIRED
- Include in your description when you will be live during Poster Viewing times so attendees know when you are available to connect live.
- Feel free to create and make your Poster profile your own to best present and engage your research with your colleagues
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- STEP ONE: Use button below to accept/decline your poster presentation and authorize publishing by Friday, March 25, 2022.
- STEP TWO: Submit your poster HERE (PDF format) to the CARRA Publications Committee for review as soon as possible, but no later than April 8, 2022
- STEP THREE: Once your poster has been reviewed and approved, you will receive instructions from Whova (poster presentation platform) on how to log into the event platform and upload items into your poster profile. The final approved poster needs to be sent no later than April 22, 2022.
- STEP FOUR: Please be present and ready to chat and answer questions during our interactive poster sessions on May 2 and May 3 from 4:00-5:00pm EST.
***CARRA has also made arrangements for abstracts approved for publication to be submitted for publication in a BioMed Central journal as an online supplement to Pediatric Rheumatology. Abstracts submitted for publication must be original, and must not already be published elsewhere, or be under consideration for publication elsewhere. If you requested not to be published, you will be exempted from publication.
If you have any questions, please contact CARRA's Assistant Executive Director, Jennifer Kowalski, at [email protected].