The deadline to submit abstracts has passed.
CARRA invites you to submit an abstract to the 2019 Annual Meeting!
All CARRA-Arthritis Foundation grant recipients are required to present an abstract at CARRA conferences from the time of grant approval until their project is complete. For those who have a project in the early stages, please provide an update as to where you are in your project and what you hope to gain from working on this project. What are the specific aims of your project? For those mid-way through your project, provide information as to what has been accomplished and what must still be completed, with a clear plan for completion. For those who are close to completing or have completed their projects, please provide the details of your project including what has been accomplished and learned from this work.
- Anyone may submit an abstract but at least one abstract author must be a current CARRA member.
- All recipients of CARRA-Arthritis Foundation grants are required to submit abstracts yearly until the final grant results are presented at CARRA.
- Abstracts will be peer-reviewed. Accepted abstracts will be selected for either poster or oral presentation at the meeting.
- All abstracts will be published in an online supplement to Pediatric Rheumatology, which will be available in May of 2019.
- All abstracts are required to adhere to the CARRA Abstract Submission Guidelines. Submissions not adhering to these guidelines will not be considered.
Review the Abstract Guidelines here or by clicking on the button below before submitting your abstract. Contact CARRA staff with any questions by emailing [email protected] or by calling 414-918-9822 (ask to speak with the CARRA Research Administrator, Portlynne Joseph).
Should you need technical support, please email [email protected] or call (410) 638-9239 between the hours of 9am - 9pm ET, Monday-Friday to reach a support specialist.
The 2019 CARRA Annual Scientific Meeting in Louisville, Kentucky from April 10-14, 2019.