2017 ANNUAL MEETING
The 2017 CARRA Annual Meeting will be held from May 15-17, 2017 (Monday-Wednesday) at the new Marriott Marquis in Houston, Texas. Pre-conference meetings and courses (including Early Investigators, Fellows, Ultrasound Course, CARRA Registry Meetings for Investigators & Coordinators) will be held during the day on Monday May 15 and the main CARRA meeting will start at 6:00 PM that evening. The CARRA conference will end by 5pm on Wednesday, May 17. As a reminder, the ACR’s Pediatric Rheumatology Symposium (PRSYM) Meeting starts at 5:30 on Wednesday, May 17 at the same hotel.
- The 2017 Annual Meeting is being held from May 15-17, 2017 at the newly opened Marriott Marquis, Houston. The ACR’s Pediatric Rheumatology Symposium (PRSYM) meeting will be held directly following CARRA (May 17-20) in the same hotel.
- UPDATE: Registration for the 2017 Annual Meeting will launch February 28.
- Reserve your hotel room for CARRA (& PRSYM) now here. If you are attending BOTH conferences, make sure you use our link so you stay in the same room for your entire stay!
- The 2017 CARRA Pediatric Residents Program: CARRA will sponsor up to 10 pediatric residents to come to the CARRA meeting. Limit one resident per institution. Deadline for applications was February 15. Click here for more information.
The 2018 CARRA Annual Meeting will be held April 12-15, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Denver, Colorado.
CARRA’s 2017 Travel Reimbursement Policy
CARRA members may be eligible for travel reimbursement to help cover the costs associated with attending the meeting.
Requirements for Members to be Reimbursed:
- Annual dues paid prior to May 1
- Membership renewal complete (this includes updating/verifying all membership record information) prior to May 1.
- Member must be present for the full conference.
- Meeting evaluation completed.
- Copies of original receipts must be provided. Credit card statements are not acceptable.
For details on what travel related expense are covered, please review the full Travel Reimbursement Form.