The CARRA Members-Only Collaboration Site Has Launched
By: CARRA | October 31, 2016 | CARRA News
CARRA is pleased to announce that our Members-Only Collaboration Site is now up and running.
The Members-Only Collaboration Site includes resources, such as:
- CARRA Registry Documentation
- Diseases & Research Committee Spaces
- Data Request Portal
To access the members-only site, please note that your login information is not the same as any previous carragroup.org or carranetwork.org login you might have used in the past. If you have received a user ID and accessed wiki.carragroup.org before, then you do not need to reset your password. If you have not yet accessed wiki.carragroup.org, please follow the instructions below to get your password, or refer to this guide (PDF).
- Visit https://id.carragroup.org/
crowd now and request a new password.
- Select “Can’t access your account” then “I have forgotten my password“
- Use your e-mail address as your username
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password
- When you have set your new password, wait 4-5 minutes to be sure your login information is synchronized to all new carragroup.org sites.
- Log in to wiki.carragroup.org and have a look around!
Please note that restricted CARRA Registry information that was hosted at
carranetwork.org can now be found here: https://wiki.carragroup.
Lastly, a link to the Members-Only Collaboration Site has been added to the carragroup.org website under the Members menu.
If you need any assistance, please email [email protected].
Once logged in, watch this 12 minute video for help on getting started