CARRA-AF Publication Support Grants
CARRA-AF Grant Applications to Include:
- Abstract (300 word max)
- 2-3 sentence lay summary of your project.
- Specific aims (1 page), research plan (3 page limit for publications support, small, and fellows grants; 5 page limit for large grants), and references (no page limit). (Download template: WORD)
- Budget and justification (Download template: WORD / PDF)
- NIH-formatted biosketches for PI and all co-Is (5 page limit per biosketch; please combine all biosketches into one PDF with the PI biosketch on top/listed first.)
- Letters of support
- Required for budgets that include investigator effort (include letter from division chief documenting that % effort is available, and confirming investigator salary). Total costs salary support must not exceed 50% of total project costs.
- Letters of support from collaborators, mentors and institution for all other applications are highly recommended.
Click here to view a pdf document of everything you will asked to provide in the online grant application form.
Use the templates provided when you submit your final application.
Important information for Publication Support Grant Submissions
Applications accepted on a rolling basis.
- Up to 5 grants will be awarded in 2018.
- The funding limit of each grant is $10,000.
- A given investigator can only apply for one Publication Support grant per year.
- A given investigator may also be a recipient of a CARRA large or small grant.
- Preference will be given to research that is collaborative in nature and has used CARRA infrastructure.
- Grants will be considered on a rolling basis until 5 are awarded: simply complete and submit your request.
- A project report is required upon completion of the project or end of project period, whichever occurs first.
- Awardees are expected to submit an abstract and attend the CARRA Annual Meeting
- Use the template documents provided above and submit your completed Publication Support application via the online grant submission system.
- Applications will be reviewed by the CARRA Executive Committee.
- Notification will occur within 4 weeks of application submission.